If you are interested in joining the UK’s largest, most dynamic and fastest growing specialist credit insurance brokers, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Client Advisor
The purpose of this role is to provide a quality of service befitting the standards of Acumen Credit Insurance Brokers by assisting and supporting the management of customer accounts as directed by the Branch Director.
Main responsibilities include:
- To develop yourself in all key areas of responsibility to ensure maximum personal contribution to your position within the Acumen Credit Insurance Brokers (ACIB).
- To assist in the handling of the day-to-day administration of broking accounts as directed by the account executive and to complete all administration and paperwork in accordance with company procedure and service standards.
- To assist in the handling of the renewal exercise of existing customers.
- Provide suitable advice and treat customers fairly at all times having assessed their specific needs.
- To assist in providing liaison between insurers and customers and vice-versa.
- To deal with all enquiries promptly, referring the enquiry to the appropriate person if the enquiry falls outside of your knowledge and experience, exercising solid judgement of the enquiry at all times.
- After advice from manager to liaise with all clients, insurers, adjusters and other members of the ACIB team.
- To check and assess policy documentation and liaise with the relevant account executive as necessary.
- To assist the ACIB accounts department with day-to-day administration and the accurate input of accounting data on the company Accounts system.
- In undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to your position you may be asked to perform other duties that reasonably correspond to the position in which you are working.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.